Bed & Brunch – Price List 2019
|Period||Room Economy||Room Comfort Sea View||Room Comfort Sea View and Balcony|
|May||From € 40,00||From € 45,00||From € 48,00|
|June||From € 40,00||From € 45,00||From € 50,00|
|July||From € 65,00||From € 69,00||From € 73,00|
|August||From € 65,00||From € 69,00||From € 73,00|
|September||From € 48,00||From € 52,00||From € 58,00|
The prices are per people per day. Tax not included. Possibility of Family Room. Ask for your personalized offer!
(in a room with 2 adults)
> 0-2 years: free of charge
> 3-14 years: 50% reduction
> 3° bed: 10% reduction
In case of cancellation by the Customer within 30 days of arrival the deposit will be refunded in full, otherwise with less than 30 days will be retained or made valid for alternative period during the 2020 season. For total payment in case of cancellation within 30 days from the date of arrival the total amount is totally refunded with less than 30 days the deposit of 30% will be retained and the remaining 70% will be returned. Services not used, are not refundable. By confirming promotional packages and discounted fares, in case of early departure all the confirmed benefits will be lost and the rate applied will be the one applied at the time of early departure. With the payment of the confirmatory deposit, the general booking conditions and in particular the cancellation conditions are considered included and legally accepted in full.